Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Do something President Obama

If you have a heart, see this through.

Whether this video is an actual video of a kidnapped girl or not, I'm not sure. What I am sure of is that what is represented is real. It is real to hundreds of girls that have been taken captive by ISIS. From the look of sadness and despair in the eyes of the girl, I would suspect that the video is of an actual victim of ISIS depravity.

The culture they represent is cruelly brutal and totally inhumane. Radical Islam, in all of its forms, must be eradicated. Why is our government so politically correct that it cannot even call radical Islam what it is; Radical Islam.

It is so much more important than the supposed "Global Warming" or "Conservative Threat" that our President seems to enjoy talking about.

One would think that even a liberal could see that something is terribly broken in Washington.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your thoughts. I appreciate your willingness to participate as we sound the depths of God's Word.