Monday, December 31, 2018

Celebrating the Life and Ministry of Pastor Dr. George Stover

This earth was blessed with the presence of George Stover from September 26, 1942 until September 24, 2018.  Just days before his 76th Birthday, he left this earth for his heavenly home.

Faithful followers of this blog may have wondered at the long silence from one so expressive. 

He left behind a lifetime of teaching - you can watch the videos 24/7 by clicking here: 
Watch Video 

The work that Pastor George and I founded in 1987 continues by the grace of God.  I invite you to visit us in person and share in the rich presence and goodness of our Lord.

More information on our website: WellspringLV.org

Blessings from Pastor Sharon Stover
and Wellspring Church of all Nations, Las Vegas, Nevada

George Stover Photo

Where can I go from your Spirit?
Where can I flee from your presence?
If I go up to the heavens, you are there;
if I make my bed in the depths, you are there.
If I rise on the wings of the dawn, 
if I settle on the far side of the sea,
even there your hand will guide me,
your right hand will hold me fast.
Psalm 139:7-10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your thoughts. I appreciate your willingness to participate as we sound the depths of God's Word.