Wednesday, April 27, 2016

What If?

Recently I saw a 25 year old, 5' 8", white male interviewing college students and what I saw and heard was simply unbelievable.

Several students were asked questions like, "If I told you that I am a woman, what would you say?", "If I said that I was 6'8" tall, what would you say?" and, "If I believe that I am a 6' 8" Asian woman, what would you think?".

Without fail, the answers, from both male and female students were basically, "Well, if you think you are, I guess that's alright."

Another interviewer asked college students who they were going to vote for. The overwhelming majority said, "Hillary". When asked, "Why?", the answer was either, "Because she is a woman," or "I think it's a woman's turn to be President." That was it. No consideration of her track record, qualifications, morality, or anything else. The only reason (It is hard to call this reason by any stretch of the imagination), was just, "Because she's a woman".

Well, this got me to thinking (and I'm not saying that any of this is true) but, what if she is actually a man masquerading as a woman? Would they still vote for her? What if she thinks that she is a man? Would they still vote for her? What if she is a Republican that only thinks that she is a Democrat? Would they still vote for her?

What about Bernie? If he came out and said that he felt that he was a woman, would it increase his chances of beating Hillary?

I would love to get some feedback on this so that I can understand what is going on in the minds of our young people today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your thoughts. I appreciate your willingness to participate as we sound the depths of God's Word.